Skip to content
Why does my shipment come in only one package?
- We ship your orders from various international warehouses (US, Canada, Malaysia and Singapore). Our stock is spread out over multiple fulfilment centers in order for them to get to you faster. This means orders containing multiple items may be shipped individually. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way. Therefore, the partial shipment could be applied to customers’ order.
What are your shipping costs?
- Shipping costs vary depending on your exact location and shipping option.
Where do you ship?
- We provide international shipping. However, due to the security reasons, we can’t deliver a shipment to the military area.
What shipment methods do you use?
- We ship orders overseas by international mail services.
- After finishing processing your order, we will send it to the shipping company and it will be completely handled by them. After arriving to your country, it will be handled by your country's postal service. So please kindly contact your local post when it arrives at your country I you do have any questions about your shipment.
Do you offer returns?
- We do offer a 30 day return on most items shipped to the United States. However, we do not offer returns on international shipments. There is too much of a cost difference to make it worth it. We apologize about this and unfortunately we are not allowed to make any exception at this time. If you would like to see our return policy, it can be found here?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.